Williamson pump & motor for more than 75 years has represented, distributed, and serviced commercial, industrial, municipal & residential industries. Our sales engineers will identify the correct equipment solution for your application, whether that's an aftermarket part off the shelf or a custom prefabricated package system.
Our capital sales team works with engineers to promote the most efficient pump systems solutions for your new construction needs. Capital projects include Sewer systems, dewatering systems, and boosters.
New England's leading pump and motor specialist. Servicing all manufacturers of pumps, motors, controls & air compressors makes for residential, municipal, power generation, pulp & paper, food & beverage, wastewater, pharmaceutical, agriculture, manufacturing, chemical, and petroleum.
Our Massachusets location services the state of Massachusetts, Cape & islands & Rhode Island.
Products we Carry at Hopkinton MA
Brands We Carry
- Patented system lifts effluent directly at point of entry
- Patented impeller/shredder cuts fibrous materials and other solids
- Variable Speed Drives for continuous modulated pumping directly from the effluent inlet to save energy
- Averts dangerous gases (H2S)
- Eliminates smells
- Prevents sand and grease accumulation
- Avoids equipment corrosion and structural erosion
- Removes obstructed float switches
- Provides perpetual access safety
- Reduces maintenance time and costs
- Our promise to call customers back same day.
- Our promise to get you back up and running faster than our competitors.
- Our promise is to deliver exceptional service, exceptional cost savings & options to make every situation easier.
- Our promise is to do all repairs to factory specifications and tolerances and to supply the best option for repair or replacement. Our services include sandblasting, testing electrical components, and painting.
- Our promise is to provide the very best turnaround time and commitment to our production schedule to deliver the best customer service in the business.
Request A Quote
"*" indicates required fields