Williamson Pump & Motor is looking for a highly detailed individual to process weekly payroll through ADP in conjunction with our service software.
- Manage general ledger accounting with oversight of cash, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, revenue, and accounts receivable processes.
- Oversee monthly financial close process including accounts payable, payroll and revenue functions.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform analytical review of financial statement results during month end close to ensure all entries are booked correctly
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for internal reporting to executives and external reporting to parent company
- Maintain Motorbase accounting system.
- Monitor ongoing compliance with the relevant framework for internal controls.
- Role in supporting Human Resources
- Will have major role in annual budgeting and planning process
- Will support all functional areas with financial and accounting issues
- Experience with all payroll functions.
- Other duties as periodically assigned.
- Accounting/Finance: 5 years (Preferred)
Benefits: Benefits include competitive wages, medical, dental, and disability, up to 4% match towards 401K, holiday, and vacation time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
"*" indicates required fields