Williamson Pump & Motor Company is looking for a motivated, mechanically inclined individual with HVAC background for an estimator position.
As a well-established service company, we are looking for as estimator to work in house identifying bid opportunities, and costs associated with completing jobs. Desirable candidates would be familiar with HVAC equipment, pumps and motors. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years in estimating, however we are willing to train the right candidate with a similar background.
Primary location is in Epping, NH but may require some occasional day travel to sites.
High-school or equivalent preferred.
Must be 18 +
Benefits include competitive wages, medical, dental, and disability, up to 4% match towards 401K, holiday and vacation time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Estimator Job Responsibilities:
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
Estimator Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Skills and Qualifications:
- HVAC, construction, pump & motor Knowledge (must have basic knowledge of at least one)
- 2 years prior estimating experience
- Analyzing Information
- Estimating, Planning
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Center Experience
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Requirements Analysis
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Epping, NH 03042: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
"*" indicates required fields