As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing general ledger accounting and the accounting practices used to produce the company’s financial statements through the monthly close process. This position will work to ensure that internal controls are properly established and maintained such that all supporting documentation complies with relevant regulations and GAAP standards. This position will also be involved in human resources, payroll, and facilities management. This is a hands-on position in a growing company.
- Manage general ledger accounting with oversight of cash, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, revenue, and accounts receivable processes.
- Oversee monthly financial close process including accounts payable, payroll and revenue functions.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform analytical review of financial statement results during month end close to ensure all entries are booked correctly
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for internal reporting to executives and external reporting to parent company
- Maintain Motorbase accounting system.
- Lead financial side of new ERP implementation (Dynamics)
- Monitor ongoing compliance with the relevant framework for internal controls.
- Role in supporting Human Resources
- Will have major role in annual budgeting and planning process
- Will support all functional areas with financial and accounting issues
- Other duties as periodically assigned.
- 5-7+ years of accounting / finance experience
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience wearing many hats a plus
- Willingness to role the sleeves up
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, energetic, professional
- Team oriented with strong collaborative skills
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
Benefits: Benefits include competitive wages, medical, dental, and disability, up to 4% match towards 401K, holiday, and vacation time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.