Our solution to your problem – Unexpected and undesirable downtime due to the loss of power, plumbing problems, old equipment malfunctioning or any other reason can be costly, dangerous; and can prevent you from attaining your production goals. At Williamson Pump & Motor, it is our primary mission to help you in the process of both preventing and resolving your problems anywhere in your facility.
Don’t get nervous – Our electricians, service technicians, and sales representatives are ready to assist you with your electrical/mechanical problems.
With over 70 years of business experience, our field technicians, shop technicians, industrial electricians and sales personnel will give your problem all the attention needed to find a definitive solution.
Our technical expertise and products are used in several industries such as government facilities, property management, educational facilities, water & sewage plants, municipal utilities, industrial facilities, residential, manufacturing plants, hospitals, etc. Our extensive list of clients includes Northeastern University, the City of Methuen, the City of Newton, etc.
- Offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Employ trained, certified & licensed technicians
- OSHA 10
- Confined space trained
- Factory trained
- Have state of the art – fully equipped shop. Technicians with 200+ combined years of experience.
- Use overhead cranes to lift in excess of 20,000 pounds.
- Have a large fleet of over 25 service vehicles to provide you with excellent service, and meet all your pick up and delivery needs.
- Distribute a wide range of motors, pumps, controls, drives and industrial supplies.
- Offer preventive maintenance on all systems.
- House over one million dollars of inventory available in our warehouse for your day to day emergency needs.